A lycanthrope transforms in front of his friend for the first time.
"Oh my god."says his friend,"You just turned into a wolf."
"Yes,"he replies "I am a were"
DC Comics AU where everyone is the age they’d be if they’d been born on the date of their first canonical appearance
- bruce: 75
- dick: 74
- babs: 47
- jay: 31
- tim: 25
- cass: 15
- steph: 22
- damian: 9
duuude you wanna come over to my place and get high
school musical 2
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
there were no digital effects used in that shot. they actually had David Bowie hanging upsidedown on this rig system with his boot glued to the brick. then they just flipped him around and were like, okay David, don’t die.
okay David, don’t die
That’s really all the direction he needs.
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CORE STRENGTH THAT TOOK
I move the stars for no one~ I HANG UPSIDE DOWN FOR NO ONE!
Swear to god, some guys are terrified that girls are faking common interests to impress them and act really hostile towards anyone they even SUSPECT of doing such a thing
but then they turn around and fake a whole friendship in the hopes of getting sex out of girls, and get mad at them when it doesn’t work
and they super do not see the irony in that
all i do is sit around and eat and be sad im basically a more annoying version of a plant
so apparently “normal” people sleep in the pm hours and wake up in the am hours???
9x14: linda tran appreciation
1 follower = egg
10-40 followers = hatchling
50-99 followers = baby lizard
100-349 followers = lizard
350-500 followers = still a lizard
501-799 followers = mega lizard
800- 4,999 followers = super hella lizard
5000+ followers = GODZILLA
These are the legit numbers.
GREEK MYTHOLOGY: Natalia & Nicolas as Apollo and Artemis (The Twins);
She is Artemis - a hunter of renown and skill
She doth take aim, and to my knees I fall
Struck by an arrow naught villainous, but of euphoric frame
I am the quail, the huntress’ target, bent now to her will
Forever pursuing as a cherub forced me to enthrall
She is Artemis the hunter and I beg to be her game (x)
To great Apollo various arts belong,
The skill of archers and the pow’rs of song;
By him the sure events of lots are giv’n,
By him the prophet speaks the will of heav’n,
And wife physicians, taught by him delay
The stroke of fate, and turn disease away. (x)
GREEK MYTHOLOGY: Joseph, Lorenzo and Leo as Zeus, Hades and Poseidon.
Zeus overthrow his father, Cronus. He then drew lots with his brothers Poseidon and Hades. Zeus won the draw and became the supreme ruler of the gods. He is lord of the sky, the rain god. His weapon is a thunderbolt, which he hurls at those who displease him.
Hades is the brother of Zeus. After the overthrow of their father, Cronus, he drew lots with Zeus and Poseidon, another brother, for shares of the world. He had the worst draw and was made lord of the underworld, ruling over the dead. He is a greedy god who is greatly concerned with increasing his subjects. Those whose callings increase the number of dead are seen favorably.
Poseidon is the brother of Zeus. After the overthrow of their father, Cronus, he drew lots with Zeus and Hades, another brother, for shares of the world. His prize was to become lord of the seas. He was widely worshiped by seamen.